Sunday, November 27, 2005

Falling in love, with words

Sometimes, when I miss him too much, I go back and read what he's written. Over and over again. Then I feel as if he's right there, talking to me. Because it's always been that way, when I read what he writes - I feel like he's right there, talking to me.

And when I read him, I am reminded all over again, why I love him so. He makes me smile, he makes me laugh, he makes me frown, he makes me cry. Because it's always been that way, when I read what he writes - I feel like he's right there, touching my heart.

And I never did tell him how much I love him, how much he made me feel again. And I never will tell him how much I love him, and always will. Because it's always been that way, when I read what he writes - He's never really there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sayang...