Thursday, November 10, 2005

The Look

(Writer's note: Only because I can no longer speak my mind as freely as I wish on my own blog, because certain intimacies are not meant to be shared with friends.)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"hey, another way of good flirting is to look deep into the eyes ..."

He had only just read about the performance and seemed amused by it all; he thought it sounded like I had a 'stimulating' time. He was reminded of Tina Turner who used to describe her performances as 'orgasmic' experiences.

"I wish!" I laughed at his words and the rather inappropriate thoughts that popped into my head while I was still - supposedly - hard at work. I said it had been a rather surreal and unusual first-time experience, and a lot of fun, but I most certainly did not come close to an orgasm. (Not too sure about the 'prop' though - I forgot to look where my hands were going because I was trying not to forget my steps.)

And I offered that if the 'prop' had asked me to go out, I would have.

What I really meant was that if the 'prop' had invited me back to his place, I would have followed him home. (But he did not, which is probably a very good thing.)

No comments: